My changes are touching (or not touching...)

(Jane) #21

Yep. Collarbone, ribs when I am laying down, hipbones.

When I first lost my weight I had to sleep with a pillow between my knees because I lost my fat padding on the sides of my knees and it physically hurt to have them touching when I laid on my side. Eventually lost the sensitivity so ok now.

For me the restoration of my jawline has been one of the best side-effects of losing weight. Also loving having a collarbone now.

It’s my feet that have surprised me.
I have to keep pulling in the laces on my trainers, all the way long too, not just at the top.
I have had some real trouble getting shoes to fit in the past, I’m about ready for a new pair of trainers so it’ll be interesting to see how things got this time round.

(Alec) #24

I was wondering through my house on Saturday and became aware that my arms were not brushing the sides of my torso. Marvellous feeling! :smiley:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #25

Creepster!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #26

I’m constantly feeling my butt because now I can actually tell that the squats I was doing were actually making a difference in lift and toning.

My jawline is coming along, and I find myself feeling that area more after a carby meal, and I swear I can feel it get fatter after a day of off-plan eating. It’s kind of maddening.

I also feel my sternum a lot because I do a lot of chest work and I randomly had a chubby sternum. Stupid chub.

I didn’t start the thread.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #28

It was always burning since the world’s been turning

(Ashley) #29

Now that you mention it, my arms feel like there’s a lot more space when at my side, and my legs used to touch all the time but I’ve noticed when walking I’m not having the same feeling of chaffing I used to. Even when wear sweats the material would wear out and have little fluff balls all over! Now my pants don’t do that and haven’t noticed any wearing down of the material!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #30

Yeah, I’m hoping my pants will last longer now :laughing:… remember when the knees of your jeans would wear out before the inseam? Those were the days.

(KCKO, KCFO) #31

I’m hoping mine will stop hurting when I sleep with them stacked on top of each other. Knees and feet have been an interesting experience. Both are smaller and leaner. I need new shoes now.

Another darned keto moment. LOL

(Ashley) #32

Exactly lol! Hoping for no more crotch rip!

I used to feel this way about my bones but I decided that I really should draw the line somewhere - trying not to be self-conscious about my skeleton seemed a good place to start :smile:

(Khara) #34

Similar. My neck pops and will sometimes get stuck when I’ve turned my head. I have to carefully reposition it in order to turn it back, otherwise it is painful. Same with my jaw. Pops and can sort of get stuck. I’ve got TMJ in the jaw so that explains that. Not sure about the neck. It worries me some cause I do pop it a lot. Unfortunately if I don’t pop it, it gets stuck more often. So… never been able to find a solution. This didn’t start with less body weight. Been that way since I was a teen.

(Scott) #35

For me its rubbing my belly. It use to be like Buddha but now it’s like I can’t believe how small it is getting.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #36

Ha! Chinese guys do this all the time…images

I have a very young friend… 22ish? he is a healthy weight, but he always rubbs his belly after a meal. We tease him that he is training his belly to be big enough to hold up his shirt in the future.

(Jill F.) #37

Same here! I am wearing a plastic ring guard to hold my wedding ring on now. When I finish losing weight I am going to need to get it resized for sure. Only thing that still fits the same are my earrings!

My thighs are shrinking a little, but my knees aren’t. Now I’m obsessively poking at the fat around my knees and remembering that I always had fat knees, even when I was thin.

And I noticed all this because someone started a silly thread on things that were touching…

(Jane) #39

Only because you can push the backs in further - I bet your ear lobes have lost weight too!!! :laughing: