Most of the cellulite on my butt is gone

(Jenny) #1

This is a miracle! Not sure what else to say :slight_smile:

(Karen) #3

Ha ha Ha ha ha! Seriously the cellulite shows more when you have more weight. The connective tissue between layers is very obvious. Even skinny people have cellulite, but to have it not show, that is the real bonus. Congratulations!

Mine too :slight_smile: my thighs are at 99%, butt at 90 :slight_smile:

(Bunny) #6

Not enough good estrogen (estradiol) and lack of enough connective fascia collagen tissue that stretches over the fat cells like an over sized fish net with larger spaces (less density tension) for the larger female adipose fat cells to bulge through! For example the spaces in the fascia (connective tissue) should look and act more like the webbing tension (thickness of the collagen like fascia) between the spaces in pantyhose!

Release Trapped Fat

Bone Broth: Heal Your Gut and Lose Cellulite! More and more women are finding this to be the number one source of reducing their cellulite than any other method that exists that has any kind of permanency!

How to get rid of cellulite on legs

How to Get Rid of Cellulite Naturally (And at Home!)

(Jenny) #7

very interesting. I knew most of that but not what you put about estrogen. will have to research that more! thank you!

I do use collagen powder regularly and believe that is 1 piece of the puzzle.

(Bunny) #8
  1. Cellulite Cure By Lionel Bissoon
  1. 12 Tips to Balance Estrogen Levels Naturally - Dr. Jockers

(Jenny) #9

thank you! your posts are always very informative and backed with resources. love it!

(Karen) #10

Fantastic bunny. Great descriptions. Good explanation!!!

(CharleyD) #11

Pics or it didn’t happen, eh? :sweat_smile: