More than anything

(Aimee Moisa) #1

More than anything I am upset that I let the scale affect my mood.

I was having great NSVs so I wanted numerical confirmation. What a fool I was. I have to remember that NSVs are why we KCKO, not the number on a stupid electronic device. Feeling better is a great NSV. Fitting into an old pair of pants, another great NSV. Eliminating urges to binge without trying, best NSV of all. I am going to focus on those things and get my mood back on track. I want this to be a good day and not a day I spend moping 'cause the number is “wrong”.

I had my husband hide it in a place that even if I could find it I wouldnt be able to reach it.

What do the abbreviations in your post stand for?

non scale victory, and keep calm and keto on

(Rocky B) #4

Early on in my keto research I saw a video on YouTube posted by Butter Bob. In it he referred to that “Lyin’, stinkin’, soul crushing scale”. I ignored it initially but soon found the wisdom in his words. I stay off the scale and go by the notches in my belt and the way my clothes feel. But that can be frustrating too because I’m impatient.

Ok thanks, I still don’t get the secret language that specific to this one website. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #6