Monster Rehab, sucralose etc

(Amber Davidson) #1

Hola,

Trying to research sucralose because I have had awful fatigue for a looonnnnngggg time.

I have never been a breakfast person and have generally eaten one or two meals a day for years and years.

Focusing on IF, trying to keep to a 4/20 or is it 20/4? Lol.

A monster Rehab in the am, perks me up, lights the fires to get moving.

Don’t like coffee and tea first thing gives me bad nausea.

Im thinking that sucralose will burn off pretty quickly… It can’t be that much.
I can have a monster
Plus my unflavoured gelatin and lemon drink. And feel pretty great until I eat around 4 or 5 or later.

Figure someone knows more about this already. Just thought I’d ask.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Edit to add… The rest of the day, carbs very low.

Think it more than just sucralose that is may be causing difficulites. Comments from the forum?
Ps - apology in advance if my hyperlinks don’t work :grin:. Still trying to figure out how to post pictures.

https://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C9BKJA_enCA744CA744&hl=en-US&ei=-HxbWpqKJ8v8jwO7hYv4Dw&q=monster+rehab+nutrition+label&oq=monster+rehab+nut&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.2.0l3j0i22i30k1l2.20410.21131.0.22842.4.4.0.0.0.0.105.347.3j1.4.0…0…1…64.mobile-gws-serp…0.4.347…0i67k1.0.WA-Ziwt75mI#imgrc=DsUf1RcHEaoWvM:

https://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C9BKJA_enCA744CA744&hl=en-US&ei=-HxbWpqKJ8v8jwO7hYv4Dw&q=monster+rehab+nutrition+label&oq=monster+rehab+nut&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.2.0l3j0i22i30k1l2.20410.21131.0.22842.4.4.0.0.0.0.105.347.3j1.4.0…0…1…64.mobile-gws-serp…0.4.347…0i67k1.0.WA-Ziwt75mI#imgrc=Rcpiz5ax4mRS0M:

(Amber Davidson) #3

Thanks, not really having difficulties. I’m only on day 12 of full on keto. Carbs avg 5 percent. Got fat figured out so I get enough that was tough first couple days,I was used to eating more veggies. :grinning:

Just checking on how the sucralose might work because I think I want to use a monster here and there…every other day is…

Different artificial sweeteners will affect people differently. Sucralose may work for you. It doesn’t work for everyone.

(Amber Davidson) #5

Sank you.
I’ll figure it out. Body/brain? Something likes it for sure…
Today monster… Bone broth with 1/2 tblspn butter about 4…
Still goin…

I only want to lose 5lbs more fat “damn thighs” gain 5 muscle, going well. I’m losing fast, stupid belly skin more crinkly today. And hollows in my face cheeks yesterday. Always lose face first.
My upper body is so lean, ribs show.
Grrrrrrr.

ETA hips better get on board with the program, brain want fat? Hit up the thighs, duh…

(Dan Dan) #6

Choose the arrow at the top menu of the reply box to upload pictures :grin:

I see it! Thx
Fingers crossed!

imageimage

(Lisa Hemmingshel) #8

I see myself in your problem. I passed over it already. I couldn’t eat a lot and I wasn’t able to eat during the day, I don’t believe in drinking coffee and tea in the morning. So my situation was pretty the same.