Misinformation about keto - willful ignorance or sinister

This is from late August but husband and I just found it. This “nutritionist” is atrocious.

I apologize in advance for posting this. It’s infuriating so avoid it if you want.

I don’t think it is wilful ignorance or sinister - I think it is pure stupidity and laziness.

Neither the journalist nor the “expert” have bothered to read and research anything … third hand regurgitation

(Empress of the Unexpected) #3

Ugghhh! Guess I’m shortening my life with salmon and broccoli for dinner. Better trigs, lower FBG, slimmer - oh wait - no veggies, seeds? Does no one do ANY research on this subject. Another question - why does meat, which is apparently so dangerous, have all the ESSENTIAL amino acids?

:laughing:

#RIP me too

(Carl Keller) #5

It’s so infuriating, the video doesn’t even play for me…

(less is more, more or less) #6

Same here. Seems I lack the necessary codecs.

(Doug) #7

I put the title in, to search on Youtube, but didn’t find it.

(Carl Keller) #8

Thanks for trying Doug. :slight_smile:

(less is more, more or less) #9

I think this is it:

www cbsnews com/video/the-keto-diet-is-popular-but-is-it-good-for-you

I took the dots out of the URL for www.cbsnews.com add them to see the clip. But I’ll pass.

(Running from stupidity) #10

Well, it’s identical in that I can’t play it either :slight_smile:

(less is more, more or less) #11

Discourse successfully determines the embed video, but CBS news wants our eyeballs on their domain. So you have to trick the URL formation.

(Running from stupidity) #12

Yup.

Sorry Link doesn’t work. Perhaps it’s for the best. Let’s all just move along.

Watching it now-

First thing out of her mouth “Keto is a 90% fat diet, breakfast would consist of heavy whipping cream, mayonnaise, 3 teaspoons of butter and a slice of bacon”.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Doug) #15

(KetoQ) #16

Try this:

Still better than cereal :joy:

(Running from stupidity) #18

She just LOOKS like a lying vegan bitch :slight_smile:

I can’t bring myself to watch it :wink: That is one purse-lipped look of disapproval!

(Running from stupidity) #20

That’s entirely what I’m basing my assessment on :slight_smile: