Milk of Magnesia or Magnesium citrate?

What is best? What do you prefer if you use any. I have come to think that rather than adding back in a lot of carbs I was just as happy not to eat it may be more beneficial to use either milk of magnesia or magnesium citrate for a while while my body adapts. My desires are basically carnivore at this point, I just want my digestion to be on board with it too.

You might find this link helpful:

Thank you. I am reading up on it now, so far it seems magnesium citrate is the best option for me. Thanks for the link.

(Robin) #4

I add magnesium citrate powder to salted water every night before bed.
Aids better sleep, better digestion and regularity and stops nightly leg/foot cramps.

Thanks Robin, I have decided to give it a go, hopefully it will be the solution I’ve been looking for, as I certainly would like to lose the nightly leg cramps as well as better aid my digestion and sleep. Do you take anything else besides the salt and magnesium citrate?

(Robin) #6

Natural Vitality Calm, Magnesium Citrate Supplement, Anti-Stress Drink Mix Powder - Gluten Free, Vegan, & Non-GMO, Raspberry Lemon, 16 oz https://a.co/d/f94U4zi

This is what I use. Various flavors or no flavor.

Hi Robin, I have seen the same brand is available to buy in UK, however, it seems quite expensive. How much do you take everyday and how long would you say the supplement lasts?

(Robin) #8

I think it says 2 scoops, and I only take one. It lasts long enough to make it worth it to me. Regularity, sleep, and no cramps are priceless.
You could try it once and see what you think.