- 100 grams: Arvand Seven Herbs Yogurt Dip
- 16 grams: Nutiva Organic MCT Powder
- 2 grams: ON Gold Standard Vanilla Casein
- 1 grams: Generic Unflavoured Gelatin
- 1 grams: Nescafe Gold Espresso Coffee
Preparation: Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl, then stir in the tzatziki thoroughly. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information per 100 grams:
Fat 17 gr / Protein 6 gr / Carbs 3 gr / Calories 158
The coffee adds an interesting flavour nuance to the tzatziki! I eat it as an alternative to plain yogourt, but you can use it just as you would any tzatziki dip.
PS: in case anyone is interested the macros for this are:
- fat:protein grams 2.81
- fat:protein calories 6.31
- carb:totals grams 10.13%
- carb:totals calories 5.54%
Note: the carb ratios are based on total solids, ie 26 grams.