Meaty May

Yes Ma’am, one of our favorites and I’ve hooked up some folks at my work, but can’t take enough in for everyone! :smile: So I simply give them some Zucchinis along with directions on how to make them. … I personally prefer a 50/50 Sausage/Hamburger mix, Rao’s Marinara Sauce and Mozzarella, along with Onions, Garlic, and Parmesan on top for browning. :yum: … I’m actually planting this week, due to a set back from weather and being sick for the past two weeks. But last year I didn’t get stuff in until mid May and my garden actually did way better than my neighbors, mainly due to all the rains. :+1:

(Khara) #22

Sounds really good. Yes, we often do a multi-meat mix as well. Whatever looks good that we grab while shopping.:grin:

I used to love vegetables until I found they took up space in my meal that could otherwise be tasty animal products. :smile:

(Karen) #24

Just bought strip steak on the advice of guests, during a discussion, on carnivore cast, instead of ribeye. Had two bites before bed because I was inexplicably hungry. Even though I had a huge dinner. Yum. Will weigh tomorrow. Had some small veg with dinner. Will try more meat.

(Karim Wassef) #25

I didn’t know it was a thing. Reset to carnivore April 28th and going all the way through for two months…

So yes, by accident :smiley: