Mama lupe info

(Steve) #1

I have a package of moma lupe wraps. It’ says 5 carb and 2 fibre . I’m doing carnivore right now but got a big craving for chips and salsa . I didn’t give in but thought if I cut up 2 shells and baked and a little bit of salsa ( carbs ) are there hidden pitfalls with this . I know some labels can be misleading

(Bob M) #2

We used something similar and fried them in tallow. Not too bad, especially if you plan to throw some ground beef on them. (I would use sour cream, guacamole, jalapenos, onions, etc., too, but that’s the way I like them. Oh and spices for the ground beef.)

(Steve) #3

Thanks just ground beef and some cheese sour cream. If the info is right . 2 shells say 10carbs - 4 fibre . I think they are whole wheat so a little better than white

I use Joseph’s Lavash Bread to make my nachos. It’s a flatbread similar in taste and texture to low carb tortillas. I cut up the large sheets into bread-sized squares when I open the package. I use them to make cheese bread, pizza, nachos, “hot pockets”, and more. Takes only a few minutes.

To make nachos, the bread sized square gets cut up into pieces and goes into the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds (per square). It crisps up nicely.

(Steve) #5

Not sure if they sell in Canada , never heard of them