Made my Goal Weight!

(John B) #1

Hey everyone! Back in March (2017) my wife said she wanted to try a LCHF diet, and she wanted me to do it with her. I had put on a few pounds, just north of 200, and was no longer happy with the way I looked in the mirror. I first set a small goal, losing 20 pounds, so that according to the BMI scale I was no longer considered “obese.” I made that, and then made another goal to see if I could make it to 150. I am happy to say that when I got on the scale this morning I was 149.5 lbs!

I had stalled at 155 lbs for quite some time, but I was happy with the way I felt. But, I had made a mental goal to reach 150, so I did not give up. I will continue to eat LCHF, as I like the way it makes me feel, and as I get older I want to stay healthy. So, for those that are still reaching for your goal weight, don’t give up, it will happen!

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #2

@jobot CONGRATULATIONS THAT IS AMAAAAYYYYZZZZIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!

(Liz ) #3

Woohoo! Very inspiring, thanks for sharing!

(Chris) #4

I request the highest of fives!

(Fred Jumayao) #5

Awesome, thanks for the inspiring us! Just curious how tall are you?

(John B) #6

Request granted!

(John B) #7

5’8, and I’m 49 years old which for some reason has to be put into the BMI calculator.

(Ben Davis) #8

That’s awesome! You have inspired me to working harder with IF and EF so I can get there too as I am also 5’8" and have only got about halfway to where you have. I have the same goal.

Thanks for inspiring me and great job!

(Mel Soule) #9

Congratulation. Persistence is the mother of accomplishment. WTG KCKO

Woo-hooooo!!! HOORAY!!! :smiley: Fabulous and Congratulations John, this is fantastic!!!

(Michelle) #11

LOVE these success stories!! Thank you and Congrats!!

(Doodler for @KetoKailey) #12

Congratulations! So inspiring!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #13

Yay you! :bacon::bacon:

(Varda Meyers Epstein) #14

Way to go!!! You worked hard and achieved your goal(s)!
I feel ya. Last week my cardiologist said, “You are no longer obese! Only overweight.”
No longer a candidate for bariatric surgery according to my HMO!
You and me John B. We’re awesome.

(John B) #15

Yes…yes we are!

Congrats!

(Varda Meyers Epstein) #16

Thank you!