Lowered metabolism - why is this a problem?

(bulkbiker) #105

Not really… its more used by (inappropriate word edited out by admin Brenda Zorn)… who wish to offend unnecessarily. Shame you had to stoop to it eh?

Good dogwhistling is a just a bit more subtle but kudos for giving it a go.

(Terence Dean) #107

I agree with that too Dave, getting nutrients from food is definitely better than supplementing. I eat spinach everyday and never get cramps. Here’s a handy graphic someone posted on electrolyte imbalance symptoms which I find helpful.

AMAZING! You’re struggle hasn’t been on my radar until today.

May God bless you in your continued quest for a healthy body.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #109

This forum is a respectable place and it is not okay to purposely agitate people. This is not Facebook. If you get enough Flags you’re going to have restrictions because that’s how the software program works. It is self-cleaning. I agreed with one of the flags. Your chicken little comment received so many flags the software program hid it.
I suggest that you change your behavior to a kinder take or you’re going to get yourself flagged right out of here. By your peers.

Thanks @Brenda - agreed. I tend to overreact if I sense condescension, so it’s on me. Henceforth, I shall refrain from invoking the name of certain fictional birds.

@tdean - crazy graphic – my takeaway is avoid a potassium deficiency: “delirium” and “psychosis”, those are some side effects.

(Mark) #111

There are no essential carbs, so it is not surprising.