Low Carb Breckenridge 2018

(Louise ) #1

Another year, another Low Carb Breckenridge conference will be shortly upon us next month.

I saw on another post about another Forum member coming to the conference, which would be awesome catch up in real life. @Emacfarland you’ll be there!

A gaggle of admins (is that the appropriate collective noun?!) will be there @carl, @richard, @siobhan, @Brenda, @kim, and @Terri and myself.

Please make yourself known to us! I’ll get back to this post with an idea of a meat up!

(Erin Macfarland ) #2

@LouiseReynolds yes I will be there I have a spot in the house that Kim is renting. I will finally get to meet everyone I’ve been conversing with for years, and some doctors and researchers I really admire. My PCP Dr. Gerber puts this conference on so it’s really special to have that Colorado connection!

(Louise ) #3

Great! I’ll be there too in the party house with my partner Andrew! We’ll be roomies!

(Erin Macfarland ) #4

SWEET :sunglasses::sunglasses:I cant wait!

(Siobhan) #5

I’ll also be at the house :slight_smile:

(Erin Macfarland ) #6

Wow, I am going to be surrounded by some pretty awesome people, I’m feeling a little intimidated!

(Siobhan) #7

Also don’t forget @dave will be at breck! I am going as his research assistant as he is one of the speakers!

(Chris W) #8

This will be my 2nd time at #LowCarbBreck. I stayed down in Frisco last year and rode the bus up to Breck every day, but that was a lot of overhead, so I’m at the Doubletree this year. I’ll see you all there.
@amber and Dr Georgia Ede are is speaking. I’m looking forward to seeing both of them again and hoping to spend a some time with fellow carnivores and ruminati :slight_smile:

(Louise ) #9

When are you arriving at the Doubletree @cwstnsko? I’ll there Tuesday, arriving early so my partner can ski.

(Chris W) #10

I get to Denver on Wednesday, I’ll be driving up to Breck on Thursday. I’m not sure how easy/cost effective it is to eat carnivorously at restaurants in Breck, so i’m considering bringing a Sous Vide and stocking up on Beef before I head up to Breck. :slight_smile:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #11

I’ll be at Breck also staying in the 2KetoDudes party house.

@cwstnsko There is a speaker meet and greet (Thursday evening at the conference center hotel).
If we have an 2KD open house afterwards, (we did last year) you are welcome!

(Chris W) #12

I really enjoyed the speaker meet and greet last year. I have to admit that I was a bit overwhelmed to meet in person several of the doctors whose videos had helped guide me on my Low-Carb journey.

If you decide to have an open house, that would be awesome.

I probably saw and/or met several of you last year, but, to be honest, LCHF was still pretty new to me and Breck was the 1st I had stumbled upon the 2KetoDudes. I didn’t fully appreciate the extent of the KetogenicForums community. This year should be a little less overwhelming and even more fun!

I will very likely be there. I’m actually moving to Denver in a couple of weeks so how could I NOT go?! I would love to meat other forum members.

BTW, I haven’t yet figured out accommodations. Does anyone need a roommate or have a room in a house they’re renting available?

(Chris Bair) #15

I’ll be there with my wife and some friends - it’s close enough that we’re going to drive from Salt Lake.

(Joshua Gaines) #16

Hello. I will be there. It would be great to meet you all. LMK about the open-house or other plans with room for one more.

(Emily Fink Ferreira) #17

Hello All,

I couldn’t get to Breckenridge and had plans I couldn’t change, so the live stream was a no-go.

Anyone know if there is any way I can pay for access to all the talks given at this point? I know videos will be on YouTube, but I want it ALL and will gladly pay.

Thanks!

(Chris W) #18

I believe you can still purchase access to the livestream here: Livestream

(Emily Fink Ferreira) #19

Thank you!