Love Your Cat(s)? Share Them with Us

pets

(Central Florida Bob ) #222

Yes! “Her majesty will see you now. Remember to bow until one knee touches the floor!”

I’m coming up on one year since I lost my buddy Mojo, last year on March 1st, and I’m not over it. Maybe in two more years. Sometimes it’s just as bad as last March, and at random times something triggers memories and flood my mind. The story is somewhere up this thread as well as a picture of the cat we adopted in July. It’s an old saying that there’s no such thing as a replacement when you lose a cat because they’re such individuals and everything that’s happened since July just emphasizes that.


(Doug) #223

A small lion has joined our crew.

Rumor had it that he was a Norwich Terrier, but there are now doubts.


(Sammy J Shuford) #224

This is Moses. One of Two Bonded Brothers.


(Bob M) #225

That’s a very pretty kitty. It’s too bad my wife is allergic to cats.


(Sammy J Shuford) #227

Very handsome Siamese, did you know Siamese used to be Palace guards in ancient Siam?


(Sammy J Shuford) #228

Our two Boys, bonded brothers


(Sammy J Shuford) #229

Both beautiful


(Doug) #230

Very true. :slightly_smiling_face:

What nature can do…


(Jane) #231

My bad boy Bandit aka El Bandito. Jumps on the kitchen island, in the sink, on top of the refrigerator… sigh Must check everything out we bring in new, sniffing like a dog.

IMG_4701

IMG_4769

The Sultan:
IMG_4831

I was having issues with the pump on our pet water fountain so stuck it in a pitcher of water. I am surprised Bandit didn’t get his head stuck checking it out! :rofl:

IMG_4695