Loss my son today

Sincerely sorry for your loss, Karla.

(Ken) #42

My most sincere condolences as well.

(Natasha) #43

I’m so sorry to hear this, Karla. Love and prayers. May you feel the comfort and strength of the everlasting arms xxxx

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #44

Karla I am so sorry to hear this, my deepest condolences to you and your family during this difficult time :pray:t4:

Oh, Karla! I am soo very sorry! Hugs, prayers and lots of love going out to you! Will keep you and your family in our prayers.

My condolences. Big hugs. 19 is too young :frowning:

(Piglets = Bacon Seedlings) #47

So sorry for you Karla.

Karla, I am so sorry you are experiencing this tragic loss! We are praying for you and your family.

(Rebecca ) #49

I am so truly sorry for this heartbreaking loss…I pray for peace and comfort for you and your family.

(Trudy) #50

My heart breaks for you. Sending my prayers.

Sweet Karla,

The loss of a child you carried under your heart and brought to this world is the worst kind of grief. My heart goes out to you!

May you feel supported by the earth & sky,
the ancestors & the angels, moment to moment, day by day.
And may you be very kind to yourself, gentle mother.

from Michelle Obama’s book:

“It hurts to live after someone has died. It just does. It can hurt to walk down a hallway or open the fridge. It hurts to put on a pair of socks, to brush your teeth. Food tastes like nothing. Colors go flat. Music hurts, and so do memories. You look at something you’d otherwise find beautiful – a purple sky at sunset or a playground full of kids – and it only somehow deepens the loss. Grief is so lonely this way.”

:broken_heart:

Oh Karla…I’m so sorry for your sadness. Lots of e-hugs from across the other side of the world. :heart:

(Susan) #53

Karla, I am so sorry. I have no words, only my deepest heartfelt sympathy.

(Bob M) #54

I have no words.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #55

So deeply sorry, Karla. xxx

(Becky) #56

This is an unimaginable loss, I offer prayers and supportive wishes. He has become your guardian angel and will be waiting peacefully for you. This is not goodbye it is see you again…”His wings were ready but our hearts were not” peace be with you :heart:

(aab84856f21fce260b80) #57

So sorry for your loss! Prayers and love!

(Pipk0104) #58

I’m so very sorry for your loss. You’re all in my prayers.

(Robin Frisella) #59

My heart breaks for you. Sending love and healing prayers your way!

(Joey) #60

@Karla_Sykes You are in our hearts as you grieve the loss of your son. May his memory remain a blessing to you for all time.