Loss my son today

(William P Pochis) #21

so sorry

(Judith Dziuba) #22

Karla, I am so sorry to hear your news. I lost my son when he was 23 in Feb 2012. I know this feeling of not being able to breath, not wanting to get up in the morning or do anything. It seemed life had ended for me as well…not just my son. And I wished it had. My heart breaks for you, but I CAN tell you this…even though your life will never be the same and there will always be a hole and immense grief in your heart…you will persevere You think you can never be happy again, but you will be. It will happen gradually, but it will happen. Know that there are many here who are holding you in their thoughts and I hope this provides you with even a little comfort.

(MavisArthur) #23

I’m so very sorry Karla. No words right now, only tears. Sending you big internet hugs. :broken_heart:

(Tiffany ) #24

My son is twenty. I am so sorry for your loss :heart:

(Jenny) #25

sending my love. I’m sorry for your loss and your pain.

(Marianne) #26

Karla, I am so sorry. My sincerest condolences. God bless you and and your family at this tragic time. Thinking of you with prayers and support.

(Susan) #27

I’m so sorry, Karla, that is horrible.

(Ashley) #28

I’m so sorry for your loss, I can’t say anything that can make that type of pain feel better! I hope family reaches out to you today and pulls you in close, may they help you get through everything your feeling! You are in my thoughts today!

So sorry for your loss, Karla.

(Karen) #30

I’m so so so sorry! What a hard thing for you. My heart goes out to you.

(Daisy) #31

I can’t say anything to make you feel better, but am sending you a big virtual hug!!

(Georgia) #32

I’m so sorry for you Karla. Hoping for peace and healing, but I know it’s going to be hard. Take care of yourself at this stressful time and know that people you don’t even know exist are wishing you peace and love.

(Laura) #33

Oh my gosh Karla, I am so sorry :broken_heart: I can’t even begin to imagine what you are going through. I wish I could give you a big hug or be there to just hold your hand. Sending them to you virtually through this message. (Hugs). I will keep you in my thoughts.

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #34

So sorry for your loss. Prayers.

(betsy.rome) #35

My heart goes out to you.

(Deborah ) #36

I can’t begin to imagine the pain you must be feeling. I’m so very sorry. :cry:

So sorry for your loss Karla

('Jackie P') #38

I send you every wish of comfort and peace :pensive:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #39

I have no words for you Karla, only tears…:cry::sob::sneezing_face::confused:

(Heather Meyer) #40

Dear Jesus, There is really no words that can begin to describe such a loss…
I am so so sorry you are going through this…
:sob::sob::sob: