Loss my son today

(Dawn Comber) #61

@Karla_Sykes … Prayers, thoughts, grace, strength. Sending them all your way.

Those who wish to help nourish the Tunstall family during this time can send cards, flowers, and/or monetary aid to the Little & Sons Funeral Home in Indianapolis.

There’s also a fundraiser page for funeral expenses set up here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/andrew-tunstall-funeral

Mary, thank you so much. Karla’s been in my thoughts and it was nice to be able to do something tangible.

@Karla_Sykes, I’m so so sorry… That beautiful photo on the Go Fund Me page of him as a little boy…
I have a daughter who is Andrew’s age and I can’t breathe even just thinking of what you must be going through.

I just heard a talk from a woman who lost her teenage son and she said that it’s like living in the world with a permanent solar eclipse except that she’s the only one who can see it.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #64

May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, rest in peace.

(Karla Sykes) #65

It hurts so much and I’m not crying right now its hard to literally breathe

(Karla Sykes) #66

Where is so unbearable serious just seems unjust

Yes

I… don’t even know what to say. I’ve started several posts to reply to yours and am at a complete loss. This is every parent’s nightmare and somehow mothers have lived through this grief since the dawn of time, in every corner of the world - but I don’t know how… one breath, the next one, and the next…

If you’re still online and feel like scrolling through this thread, there’s a lovely note from a mother who lost her son years ago and I hope that her words are some comfort to you, and you’ll see love and hugs and prayers and support from so many people.

Much love to you, Karla. The photo of him as a young boy is so beautiful…

(Susan) #68

My grandson is like a son to me. He is 21. I can’t imagine losing him. OMG what a nightmare you must be going through. I wish I could donate more.

(Karla Sykes) #69

You have done enough with your words of encouragement and everything else. The pain is overwhelming and I don’t know. I have days where I don’t even want to get out of bed I need to make an appointment. I’m so sad

(Giovanna Crisara) #70

I’m am so so sorry for your loss my heart goes out to you may god give you strength and your son is at peace :disappointed_relieved:

(Karla Sykes) #71

My life has changed so much. It absolutely hurts to breathe and carry on. Andrew is missing in my heart

(Candy Lind) #72

Oh, so sorry to hear this! No one should ever outlive their children, no matter why. :cry:

(Debbie) #73

Heart breaking, I am so very sorry💔

I like the message on his tee-shirt
'Don’t count the days,
make the days count".
Basic stuff.
May his message sustain you, all of you, together.
x

Dear Karla, Just saying hello and letting you know that you’re in my thoughts (and I’m sure I’m not the only one…). Sending hugs and prayers to you and your family.
:heart:

(hottie turned hag) #76

From out our homes thou gatherest the flowers
That no rude storm may break their petals fair
But, O, our Father, we shall find them ours
In Heaven, unspotted from this world of care

-L. H. Woodbury

(Jennifer Leal) #77

Karla, I am so sorry for the loss of your son. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way now. God bless!

Jen

(Karla Sykes) #78

Thursday is the funeral and everything is planned out. I’m having anxiety about saying my final goodbyes to my son. I don’t think I will ever be the same again. Is the absolute a hole in my heart but I’m moving forward and I’m forcing myself to get out of bed everyday. And I also gave myself a limit on crying no more five times in one day. And after Thursday I will move forward with my Keto Plan and recipes so be prepared to repost on keto. I don’t know if you guys remember but I was very interested in fasting well let’s just say I have mastered that. I don’t know I guess you got to find some humor

Karla, I hope it’s a beautiful service today and that you say goodbye to your son in a way that feels perfect to you. I don’t know much about grief, but my guess is that this goodbye will be going on for a long while, and that it will take many forms.
Much love to you on this day -

(Jill F.) #80

So very sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers.