Let's see who is where in the UK!

(Drew Says "Eat the Salt, you damned stinking Keto ape" Hardcore Label Licka ) #28

Dude you need to eat in better restaurants call and ask what’s the deal with food

(Ellie) #29

Why? I said that there is always something that works but there are no ‘keto restaurants’ as far as I know. Would love to know where they are if you know of any.
Either way, steak houses are usually my go to.

I like Turkish cafes.
They are family owned and run - and therefore (for me important) not a chain (where money is spent on presentation and not substance).
The food is cooked on the premises and often to order.
There’s lots of salad, olive oil, tdzicki.
And normally, very good value.

(David) #31

:wave:

Hello to everyone!
Based in London.
4 weeks into Keto… Vegetarian (yes to diary but no eggs).
Doing good so far!

(Drew Says "Eat the Salt, you damned stinking Keto ape" Hardcore Label Licka ) #33

PROMO

(mags) #34

Hi Steve. Good to see another Welshie on here :+1:

Cheers!

3 of us!!

(Drew Says "Eat the Salt, you damned stinking Keto ape" Hardcore Label Licka ) #37

One more and you guys can set up a Keto Quango. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

‘Keto Quango’,… has a ring to it!

(mags) #39

Welcome! Where abouts are you?

Welshpool
You?

(mags) #41

Carmarthen. I’m envious of other folk on here having meat ups. Maybe we Welshies could sort something out sometime :meat_on_bone:

Maybe others but not me. I make it a rule of not meeting ‘friends’ from online!!

(bulkbiker) #43

Really? I’ve met quite a few and liked nearly all of them… one online friend is now my husband of 10 years!

(mags) #44

I’ve never met anyone from online but thought a group of people meeting up to chew on a few bones would be safe enough

Wow, do you think Magsy wants to marry me???
Maybe I will turn up after all :grin:

(Allie) #46

I’ve met up with loads of amazing people who were initially online contacts only.

Looks like you have a lovely ‘contact’ in your avatar!! Is that a rotty?