Let's see some Transformations!

This is me with my grandma 2 years ago Christmas and then again this last Christmas. Been keto 7.5 months and down 75lbs

Looks like Gram is keto too right?

(Chris Bair) #3

That photo’s from a year ago but I look about the same now. Here’s what I wrote on my blog at the time:

11 months ago I attended DreamForce 2014. It was really good. It was also the “the straw that broke the camel’s back” in that the sheer amount of weight I gained during the conference convinced me to make some changes and start Keto. Attached to this post is the headshot taken last year during DreamForce next to one taken yesterday. You can’t see most of my body but I weigh 60 lbs (4.3 stone, 27.2 kg) less now:

https://i0.wp.com/www.ketochow.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2015-09-17-07_19_05-Health-Mate.png?fit=838%2C359&ssl=1

It has been interesting (food wise) to be here at the conference. I just bring Keto Chow in insulated flasks since “breakfast” is juice and bread (I could eat the butter), lunch is a tiny bit of meat with carbs that you have to stand in line for, dinner’s on your own – I figure I might as well keep going.

So anyhow, that’s 11 months down; the rest of my life to go!

also

@Chris_Bair I can certainly see the difference in your face and neck in the head shots.

(Arlene) #5

I see a huge difference, especially in the lower photos. Beautiful children too! I’ll bet you feel totally transformed. Congratulations and never stop.

(Chris Bair) #6

And that’s only 1/3 of them (We had two sets of twins plus a couple singletons - tends to make for a big family)

(Arlene) #7

Good thing you’re taking care of yourself. You’re going to need the energy. Many blessings to you and your family.

(Mark) #8

Like the shirt,keep it up,way to be a good role model for your kids

This is awesome! I’ve got my Grandma on the wagon too and she’s 20 lbs down!

(Michelle) #11

Wow!!! so great seeing these.

(Robert) #12

Here I am about a year ago (pre keto) at a nice and squishy 195lbs.

This is me now…

Not quite but I’m getting there. 164lbs. Been lifting seriously for about 2 months. A little less squishy.

(Nick Eagle) #13

Screenshot_2017-08-17-19-45-31 before the scale stopped at 330.

(Nick Eagle) #14

2 weeks later! 6’6" 312!