Less tired and better vision

(Lili Wang) #1

I started keto plus intermittent fasting back on Oct 16th. So far, i can clearly feel that I’m having better vision. I am shortsighted for at least 25 years and the past 10 days I feel my night vision has become really better. Also lost 5kg and do not feel tired all day.

Anyone else feeling the change in vision?

L

(Rebecca ) #2

Welcome Lili! Yes, I had my eyes checked on October 21, because I was noticing my vision had become blurred (I have worn this prescription/trifocals since January). My opthamologist said that my vision has improved!!! I have eaten Ketogenic since mid-June and she said that causes inflammation to go down all over, hence the improved vision!!

(Lili Wang) #3

Just checked this https://www.healthline.com/health/diabetes/blurry-vision

I was a bit pre-diabetes at age of 37…it was a bit shocking but also expected since I have been chubby my whole life and my mom, her dad, my dad’s mom are all diabetic…that rang the alarm for me… so after I saw my blood sugar went 0.2 over the normal range…in Sweden the normal range is in between 4 to 6, I started the ketogenic diet right away. Amazing result…but the vision change is really a surprise and I have been progressing quite a bit the past 4 or 5 years with my glasses.

Lili

EXACT same thing for me. I’m a truck driver and night driving killed me, the tiredness, headaches, tired as hell after long drives. Keto almost 3yrs now and I don’t even know where my glasses are right now!

(Ian Patey) #5

I don’t know if my vision is better or worse, but my glasses no longer do the job. So bad to the point that I have an appointment with an ophthalmologist next week. It will be interesting to see if I have an improvement!!