Lead by example

zerocarb
health
journaling
family

(Erica) #1

I haven’t really told anyone about the changes I’ve made, besides the husband of course. He sees the grocery bill so he’s aware, but I’ve been hesitant to discuss my new way of eating because I didn’t want to have to deal with the negative feed back, but with all the positive benefits I’ve also been finding it difficult not to walk up to complete strangers and extol the benefits of zc. My sister just called to tell me she’s not feeling well, and to complain that she regained all the weight she had lost. I was like a powder keg of information bombarding her with everything I’ve read, how great I’m feeling, and how much she would benefit if she tried it. Sadly she had zero interest in giving up carbs, and it makes me sad and frustrated to watch her continue yo yoing and feeling miserable. My hope though is that if I continue on this path that maybe seeing will be believing and she will join me.

(Chris) #2

It’s all we can do sometimes.

(Erica) #3

Agreed :blush:

I feel like our only responsibility is to share what we know after we do they the person has to decide. I promised myself I would share IF and Keto with everyone I cared about. hopefully they take it to heart but
Whether or not they listen is up to them but at least my conscience is clear
KCKO