Last Bite

(Gregory - You can teach an old dog new tricks.) #1

Do you ever have a plate of your favorite food; for me it is a plate of sausage, cheese and avocado,
and start thinking early on, what are you going to save for the last bite?

My SO surely has this, the Last Bite is sacred for him and it must be the best.

I prefer food where everything is about the same so all bites are similar :slight_smile: Okay, sometimes it’s not realistic, who knows what my chaotic mind does then… Leaving the best for last sounds nice but it may taste less good when my satiation level is different… So I just eat whatever I actually want. I did very orderly eating with cherries (ordered by color), leaving the nicest ones for last but I don’t do that with anything now I think…

And when my last bite happens to be not satisfying enough, I can always grab something else from the fridge :wink: I almost always eat at home.

(Sharon) #3

:sunglasses: Thread

:metal:

Hard for me to get away from bacon and fried eggs. I love bacon but it’s a strong taste - I leave a bit of eggs for last.

only when I pair up something with my steak. being zc I usually do one type of food at 1 time but if I pair it up, usually it is the paired up food. Steak I have all the time, the ‘side dish’ changes and whatever that is becomes the one thing on the plate I want as my last bite. I usually hoover down my food so alot of times I can’t truly remember even the last bite HA

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #5

Nope, never. Guess I just don’t care enough.

I savour each bite. I’m into mouth communism.

(Butter Withaspoon) #7

I do this with salads. But it’s a lot more than a single best final bite, more like a curated crescendo of tastiness