Ladies need advice can I pull it off

I know everyone says any “body” can be a bikini body…but I love the idea of wearing one and our honeymoon is in two weeks!!! My husband says go with it and I feel great over all on Keto I’ve dropped about 16lbs since February! But I still feel self conscious about my back fat :joy:…(seriously though lol) … I haven’t measured lately I know I’ve lost a few more inches but I’d like your insight! Left is end of February…only about 5lb difference …

(Siobhan) #2

I would say yes! Both of those look really good, and you’ll catch your hubby’s eye for sure :slight_smile:

(Michelle) #3

You look great!! I love the black one.

(gooeykablooey) #4

Looks fantastic! BUT if for any reason you feel uncomfortable (even though it will be all in your head because seriously you look amazing) wear something else. I know too well the inability to enjoy myself if I don’t feel perfectly comfortable about what I’m wearing (though I enjoy being invisible… long sleeves and all black for me. My legs haven’t seen sunlight in 25 years. I glow in the dark. So don’t let me project my issues on you)

(outlawpirate) #5

Yes, you can rock that bikini!!! Have a great trip!!! Xoxo

(Sierra) #6

You look great! Rock that bikini and have a great honeymoon!

(AnnaLeeThal) #7

You look great. If you feel comfortable wearing them go for it!

Totally understand, I did find an adorable lace like cover up that I’ll bring too so that should help with my worries when walking to or from our room :+1::relieved:!!