KetoFest 2017 - New London, Ct USA

(Richard Morris) #1

#This kickstarter is going to be very close!

#We’re almost 75% funded, and just 7 days left to go.

The feast at Carl’s place is all sold out. Still have plenty of tickets for Social Saturday and Science Sunday. We’ve also sold about $600 in t-shirts and $1,700 in non-reward donations so a lot of people who can’t make it are helping us out.

If KetoFest.com is not fully funded it won’t happen, and all monies refunded. If it is funded … we’ll all make history.

American Heart Association is a JOKE
(Tom) #2

can we make this a sticky post?

(Richard Morris) pinned globally #3

(Daniel) #4

If i wanted to buy 4 tickets, how would I go about doing that? as I increase the money, it looks like it’s still only one ticket.

(Richard Morris) #5

You can spend 4x the money and let us know that you want that to be 4 tickets. Or you can sign up 4 people with their own email addresses (which we will need eventually anyway)

(David) #6

I really want this to work for you guys, for us all. so, I’ve made my pledge as a thank you for all the hard work you’ve put into creating not only the podcasts but for also creating this place which seems to have attracted the right kind of helpful, and supportive people. It really seems to be self-sustaining, and while you @carl and @richard are still on the boards, I like that the admins you chose are the main drivers.

Thank you so much, and good luck for the remainder of the campaign.

(carl) #7

Thanks, @Groversaurus!!

(Siobhan) #8

PLEDGED!!! For both days!!!
:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

(carl) #9

Yay!

I can’t go but happy to donate!

PS. Where’s the link?

(Richard Morris) #11

Thanks! Done.

(MakinBacon) #13

I can’t make it so I chose the t-shirt option instead. Hope you guys hit the goal!

(Daniel) #14

pledged! Emailed you for 4 tix

(Kim Miller) #15

Hey! As of right now, I can’t make it that weekend. I will pledge to buy a shirt to help support but if I am able to change my plans for that weekend, can I buy tickets to attend if its a go!?

Thanks! Kim

(Insert witty quote here) #16

Is there a chance you guys would consider a keto tour in the future?? Specifically to SC??!

(Richard Morris) #17

Thanks Kim, for supporting the event and hope you like the T-Shirt.

Yes you can purchase a ticket if KetoFest meets it’s funding target. It will be moderately more expensive to buy a ticket after the project has funded. We haven’t set the prices yet.

(Kim Miller) #18

cool! thank you, Richard. You guys rock and I cried when you talked about your dog…so sorry to hear that! :frowning:

(Cait) #19

Do you guys need a Pilates teacher? I’d be happy to volunteer to teach some mat classes if so! Keto (the thinking persons diet) and Pilates (the thinking persons exercise) are perfectly suited to one another. I live in the city and have a car (shocking, I know!), so New London is an easy trek for me.

Let me know! I’d be honored to participate!

(Paula Green) #20

My pledge is a thank you for your podcast which has kept entertained and informed for the last few weeks - working my way through from the beginning. Awesome stuff. Hope you reach your target and have a wonderful time.