Ketoers that HATE cooking

I was the same…careful, it’s a slippery slope into the land of cooking-love!! :wink: I really enjoy it now - my friends think it’s hilarious.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #22

Excellent @aussiewill, congratulations on learning. The bulk cooking is perfect to limit the number of times a week you need to do what you don’t like :grinning::sunglasses:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #23

Here’s a good discussion on beginner cooking gear

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #24

I just read this one in a keto FB group, this could work with canned tuna, chicken…

I mix salmon packet with mayo and use pork rinds to scoop it up to eat… easy peasy

(Michelle) #28

FYI - Lots of people do Keto for things other than weight loss. It’s an anti-inflammatory woe that can also prevent diseases and help with epilepsy.

(dani maz) #29

Could you maybe start reading what you have typed before you hit the enter button? Besides the ignorance of your comments, your piss poor spelling and general lack of decent grammar are giving us all headaches. We should not have to babysit your bullshit answers.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #30

Green Chicken Enchilada Cauliflower Casserole
Easy casserole video from I Breath I’m Hungry… yum! IBIH swears cauliflower haters are won over by this delicious recipe.

Recipe at http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2015/10/green-chicken-enchilada-cauliflower-casserole-low-carb.html