Keto vs. Carnivore Ken Berry MD and Dr. Berg

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1

Keto vs. Carnivore with Ken Berry MD and Dr. Eric Berg…Guess who I like!

Assembled from opposing view point clips, entertains at the least. Ken Berry gave the first comment and like to the video. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Carl Keller) #2

Keto celebrity death match. I got my money on Dr. Berry.

(KCKO, KCFO) #3

The guy cracks me up with his finger quotes etc. And who is Dr. Baker??

I got some good laughs from this.

:heart::heart::heart: to Dr. Barry.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4

Dr. Shawn Baker, high profile sometimes over the top carnivore. Scratchy whiskey voice bodybuilder (and competitive rowing athlete I guess). He seems to irritate some people. :cowboy_hat_face:

(KCKO, KCFO) #5

He just started talking about Dr. Baker in the middle of Drs. Barry and Burg. Thought he had just spaced out or something.

If you’re discussing carnivore, Shawn Baker would make sense.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6

Yes, he showed links to Shawn Baker, Amber O’Hearn and someone else I think as other carnivore experts, on his YouTube channel. He’s a pretty animated dude. :cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #7

How is Dr(!)Berg, the scientologist chiropractor, observing patients eating vegetables for God’s sake!
Haha, this is too ridiculous😂
Anyone for a Dr(!) Berg wheatgrass shake? $41.42! Or Amazon £7.27?
Dr Berry is so dry! Love him :blush:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8

@CrackerJax confession, I kind of posted this for Dr Berg’s fans, I love Ken Barry too. :cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #9

Dr Berg has fans?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #10

@CrackerJax:rofl::rofl::rofl::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #11

@CrackerJax I think most of his fans are ex vegetarian/vegans who are having trouble letting go. :cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #12

Well they will love this then😶

(Jane) #13

Dr. Berg said @ 3:49 he tested out on “tens of thousands of people over a long period of time” eating vegetables and know it works “very well”.

Really? A chiropractor has that many patients??? He tested his scientology church members? What exactly does works very well mean???

:rofl:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #14

Dr. Shawn Baker has a interesting podcast - https://humanperformanceoutliers.libsyn.com/

He is fun to listen to if you don’t take him too seriously. He is a physical beast. I can see how he can irritate people. Not me, I’m pretty accepting except with vegans and dog haters.

He is on twitter at @SBakerMD https://twitter.com/SBakerMD

Full disclosure I did not watch the video.

('Jackie P') #15

I know! Can you imagine going to a chiropractor with a bad back and being given a cauliflower :joy::joy::joy:

(hottie turned hag) #16

Ahem I think females may appreciate him more. Brains/brawn combo, hellyeah.
#hawtaf :star_struck:

That said, I adore Dr. Berry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:
He vibes like a factory worker who just happens to have a degree in medicine
#alsohawt

(Erin Macfarland ) #17

Looks interesting :grin:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #18

I don’t know how he works, I just assumed from seminars or web stuff. You know how web advertising works, you don’t have to prove what you claim…:wink:

@BlueViolet I don’t have any problem with Shawn Baker other than he’s hard for me to understand sometimes because I have hearing damage. I have just gathered that from reading on the forum. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Carl Keller) #19

LOL! As much as I disagree with keto for profit and some of “Dr.” Berg’s advice, Dr. Ken Berry got something right when he posted his classy response in the video comments:

I respect Dr Berg, he has helped 1000’ of people re-discover how they should feed their body. We disagree on this point, but agree on a great many things.

('Jackie P') #20

The master of pure science!