- I lost almost a stone when I started Keto (max 14 NCs p.d.) in March 21 - absolutely delighted!
- Got a bit bored with the weighing and special cooking so discovered and then crossed over to Carnivore (avg. 3 NCs p.d.) in July 21.
- Been loving the simplicity but haven’t lost a single pound, or rather, the same 2 or 3 lbs. having been you-yoing for 6 months.
- Now decided to go back to Keto in the hope that I’ll get the good results I got initially and I’ve joined Premium.
- I want to lose about a stone to be my ideal weight.
Will my body lose weight going from approx. 3 NCs on Carnivore to max. 14 NCs on Keto as it did when I started Keto from a Standard Diet??
Obviously the other macros (Fat, Protein + Calories) will change a bit now and of course the range of food, but might I actually put on weight due to the increase in Net Carbs??
Your help and advice will be most welcome!