Keto things my kid says

(Daniel Winter) #1

My daughter was trying hardboiled eggs and after a few days of small bites of white and yolk. She looks at me one morning and says

“Umm daddy, I just want the yellow part, I like it better”

Keto Win! :slight_smile:

(Sheri Knauer) #2

I was in line to pick my kids up from school a few months ago. When my 7 year old got in the car, she told me her friend that was standing next to her said she smelled bacon. My daughter said, “Oh, that’s probably just my mom.” I had images of cheech and chong in my head from their movie “Up in Smoke” when they rolled their window down and pot smoke came billowing out except I imagined it being me and bacon fumes, lol

(Hungry Julie) #3

My 7 year old cousin gave me a LOOK and patted my stomach… “Julie why did you lose your stomach?” I said I liked it better that way and she replied “Oh good, I like it better like that too”

My 4 year old granddaughter told me one day she was on the Cheeto diet. It took me the longest time to figure out she meant the Keto diet.

I was pushing my youngest daughter on the swings, and a rather heavy (well, lets be honest, BMI in the 50s) individual walked past. She yelled out to me, “He ate a lot of sugar!” He didn’t hear her, or if he did, didn’t make the connection.

I reminded her that it wasn’t a great thing to yell out… and was secretly glad she didn’t say something less tactful.