Keto supplements...?

(JLY ) #1

Ok so I’ve been Keto for about 2.5 weeks now. AND I’m totally loving it! Sugar cravings disappeared after the first week (I’m a sugar addict) & I have tons of energy. But I have a question about the Keto supplements, namely Perfect Keto. Anyone using this or tried it? Just for kicks here are my stats: Female 5’10" starting 148lbs. Current 143. Goal 128lbs.

(Crippie) #2

Don’t waste your money. Exogenous ketones are not a help for 99% of people and that 1% is just toctreat rare conditions.

The benefits come from the process of ketosis, not the actual ketones. Basically it’s like you go to the gym and pour a bucket of sweat over yourself and say you had a great workout because you went to the gym and go sweaty, but the problem is you didn’t get the benefit of the workout, just sweaty…

Ketones will give you energy but ketosis is what burns the fat and provides all the benefits we love.

(JLY ) #3

Ok thanks for that. I’ve been seeing a lot of hype about that particular brand & wanted the skinny on it before I chucked out the money

(Crippie) #4

Yea. Save your money and make ketones yourself… for free!

(bulkbiker) #5

I really like the picture of the bucket of sweat… I’ll steal that one if I may…