Keto research for your doctor made easy!

keto
research
doctor

Hi all!

I’m currently in the process of printing out research and making a package for my doctor when I though, “Wait a minute…everyone could use this!”. Find attached a comprehensive zip file containing a coversheet with summaries of each study and a pdf containing all cited material…in entirety. Its nearly 100 pages, so just put your name on the cover sheet, be sure to hole punch and put it in a binder to give to your doctor. If they still don’t want you doing keto after this…then find another doc. Good luck to everyone!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxveITC7QrmFWl9uX1p1YUlsVDA

Powertrix

Edit 1 (10/28): I uploaded a new version (same link):

• Fixed a typo caught by the ketocowboy
  • Added a Dr. Phinney Study
  • On the summary document, I’ve now added which journal the research was published in and when. (This was feedback from my doctor)

Wow! Thank you!

(Linda Culbreth) #3

A whole pig farm of :bacon:to you. This is incredible!!! If we could just educate these medical providers, life will change for the better for many. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

(Kari Eagle) #4

This is AMAZING!!! Thank you for all the effort you put into this!!!

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

(VLC.MD) #6

Loved this !

(Crippie) #7

You da real mvp…

thank you!

(KetoCowboy) #8

Fab work Powertrix.

(I don’t want to open a whole can of micro-editing worms, but you currently have “randomized trials” spelled as “randomized tr ai ls” in the note to our esteemed physician.)

(Michelle) #9

thank you!!!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #10

Whatsammata? I’d expect a cowboy such as yourself to be in favor of randomized trails . . . :grinning:

Thanks for the catch! I’ve uploaded a new version for everyone. Details in the top post.

Awesome. Thanks!

(Peter Sveinsson) #13

Awesome resource, Thank you :sunglasses:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #14

@powertrix I’ll be taking this to my doctor in September. Thanks so much. You are amazing. Keto on.