Keto Protein Powder

(Robert Dockstader) #1

Hey Guys!!! So I would like to add a protein shake into the mix for my workouts. I have been looking online and at vitamin world and I am just confused. Some say sugar in the when they are Keto specific. I am doing so well I don’t want to screw myself up.

Can anyone suggest a protein powder with no sugar and tastes somewhat good as to not to have to gag it down :joy:

(Mike W.) #2

What are you hoping to achieve with the shake? I find myself having to limit protein…

I use the Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder. Lots of flavors. I’ve used Dutch Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Banana, and unflavored (as a flour for baked goods like bread and mini-cakes). I usually add it to unsweetened coconut milk when I drink it as a shake.

I’ve usually gotten it from Amazon, using their Subscribe & Save program, with a 15% discount (on 5 or more items in a given month).

(Robert Dockstader) #4

I am starting to do more strength training so for muscle recovery as to not lose it. Meal replacement…

(Mike W.) #5

Why not just eat real food ?

(Robert Dockstader) #6

What would you recommend after a lifting work out as far as “real food”?

(Mike W.) #7

Steak, chicken thighs, pork chop.

(Robert Dockstader) #8

Ok, I didn’t realize that was the best recovery method to use after a lifting workout. Thanks for the info

(Heather Meyer) #9

Well… ive tried many protein powders but can say that I have hated almost all of them. The only nutritional shake i thought tasted half decent was Ketologie which you can find on amazon
…however it is so low in protein ir doesnt qualify as a protein shake so it wont help you inless you plan on adding in stuff to it.

Syntrax Nectar was probably the best protein shake ive had taste wise… But i find that i dont like the “whey” taste of the creamy flavours so i stick to the juice flavours. They mix up easily and look like juice. Ive tried the tropical punch which wasnt bad…