Keto Meatballs for Super Bowl

(Not Weak) #1

Anyone have ideas on what I can put in meatballs (a sauce) for a get together. Want to make sure I am taking options I can enjoy while there. I am also making buffalo chicken dip, so I could do buffalo sauce, but would like another option. Pre-Keto we would have done BBQ.

(suzanna) #2

I made meatballs recently with ground Italian sausage and hamburger. I made a typical marinara but still sorta high in carbs for me. I’m interested to see what others suggest. I’m planning to do deviled eggs, buffalo wings (I hear crispier if you steam the wings first?) with blue cheese and celery. Also thinking fathead pizza

You can make ground meat brochettes. Pan fry them, or barbeque. Works both ways. The recipe below was made with ground lamb. But, you can use pork and/or beef instead. For flavouring the ground pork or beef, I would simply chop up a small handful of fresh parsley and fresh basil, salt and pepper. These brochettes can be eaten hot or cold, and really great with dipping sauces.

(Scott Shillady) #4

Italian stuffed meatballs

These are great.

(carl) #5

I am working on a recipe for Buffalo Chicken Meatballs made with ground thighs, butter, Frank’s Red Hot, and keto crumbs for a binder (whizzed up pork rinds and Parmasan cheese). Gonna make a blue cheese cream sauce.

Seriously drooling down here!!!

(Not Weak) #7

I found sugar free BBQ at Walmart. A few people recommended. It’s really good! Excited to give it a whirl.

Ya, G. Hughes brand: