Keto kitchen tools

(LongHaulKeto) #1

too lazy to pull the food processor out again…so gee…why hadn’t I thought of this before? It was so quick and easy to rice the cauliflower with this chopper! Fried up some sausage from
http://www.heritagefarmsnw.com/
and tossed in some left over fresh spinach. Pink sea salt and pepper…yummilicious !!!

Neat! Looks like it might be less clean-up than the food processor too since there’s no blade or lid to deal with.

(Ashley Haddock) #3

Good idea! I’m guilty of sometimes (often) buying pre-crumbled cauliflower. I tend to fix my meals in a hurry so it’s a great time saver.

(Khara) #4

@ginnyshelby Hmmm. I’m looking all over Amazon for this. Is it a “chopper/scraper”? The ones I’m seeing are almost all rectangle. Saw just a couple curved ones but they look like knives, super sharp. Is yours knife sharp?

(LongHaulKeto) #5

Sorry to be so very long in replying. I have both a flat one and a rounded one. The rounded one is by Kitchenaid and my favorite one to use. It is sharp. I tried to find a link to it but had no luck. The flat one does the job also but the rounded one works better in bowls.

(Khara) #6

Very cool, thanks! Ya, great idea using the curved one for chopping cauliflower. Looking forward to trying it.