These are Available everywhere and at most convenience stores
If you are reading labels, “ most “ brands will be the basics
Pork and salt :smile:

Have a safe trip and vacation here’s in the States
Hopefully on the West Coast
Haha

Enjoy

(Consensus is Politics) #22

Yep, most of them are just pork and salt. But you do need to watch out for the flavored ones. Especially BBQ. They usually have some sdded sugar, and maltodextrose. Eat a serving of that did well more than just spike my BG. I think one of thise smallish bags, are hat have about 2 to 4 servings in them, caused my BG to hit 150ish from a resting 80ish.

I went back to plain old salt. But I have a trick up my sleeve. I use a weee bit of vinegar, ok, about a quarter cup, poured into the “party size” bag and shake vigorously. I usually add a bit more salt as well. Have done the same thing using Louisiana hit sauce too. Gets a little messy, to reach into the bag. Suggest putting servings into sandwich size zip locks.

Walmart sells both Rapidfire Ketogenic Coffee and Ketogenic Creamer. The Ketogenic Coffee has the creamer included in it. The ingredients are coffee, organic grass fed butter, MCT, and Himalayan salt. For the Ketogenic Creamer, it contains coconut MCT’s, grass fed butter, and Himalayan salt. Both come in powdered form and you mix it with hot water. They come in a 7.93 oz and 8.5 oz resealable plastic container respectively and require no refrigeration.

Whenever I travel overseas, I always bring the Ketogenic Creamer and a small container of instant coffee. It works great. It’s always easy to find coffee but difficult to find heavy whipping cream especially when on the go or when staying in hotel rooms.

(Carol E. ) #24

I give a vote to Laird as an option :+1:t3: