Keto for 3 months - no change in glucose

(Keto Victory) #21

Frequent testing often brings surprises.

If you can afford to buy a Freestyle Libre in your country, it can give you painless BG readings 24/7.

I was a compulsive finger-sticker, but even so, the Libre has been a total game-changer.

(@Insulin_Resistant) #22

“Sweeter Keto-approved vegetables, like bell peppers”

In case Richard is reading this, she means “capiscums.”

:grin:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #23

The only thing I know is that it is neither Lyme nor Epstein-Barr; I tested negative for both. The doctor I had at the time ordered a few tests, but it seemed he hardly cared to investigate. (My diagnosis was that he was burnt out and needed to change professions.) Then I had no health insurance for a while, and so I dropped the whole matter. Now that I’m keto and have adequate energy, it hasn’t seemed worth following up, though now that you bring it up, it might be worth raising with my new doctor.

(Christina) #24

I recently bought the keto MOJO. 14 days of Fasting tests that essentially were either 110 or 100 left me not too interested to keep testing. How much are the strips for your limo-caliber reader?

(Christina) #25

Paul,

I’ve had no official tests either. I don’t need a lab to tell me I have active EBV. Not only that but I’ve gone to too many doctors that think Lyme, EBV, Fibromyalgia, CFS, adrenal fatigue, etc is all hog-wash, I just avoid the conversation and the doctor