Keto Fest is on!

(Guardian of the bacon) #1

First stop was testing for the Feldman cholesterol protocol. Listening to Heal Clinic presentation this afternoon. Feasting at Carl’s house tonight. Hope ha made lots of food to satisfy all of the Feldman fasters.

(Chris) #2

Have fun! I wish I found out about it sooner so I could fit it in. This is revolutionary and if it happens to catch fire and cause other folks to organize similar events, just imagine!

(Dustin Cade) #3

#WishIWasThere #SoSad

(Wenchie) #4

Me tooooo :cry:

(Bob) #5

I’m going to Keto fest next year. This year I bought my ticket for Macstock held on the same weekend before I knew about Ketofest. Can anyone tell me what an average price for a New London motel is this weekend? Next year I wouldn’t mind going to ketofest and stay a few extra days for some biking and kayaking. Thanks for anyone giving me motel rate info. Everybody have a great time at ketofest. Stay calm. Keto on. Have fun.

(Guardian of the bacon) #6

We stayed at Red roof Inn booked as soon as they began ketofest discussions for $99/night I believe. Nothing elaborate by any means.

(Sophie) #7

I checked Airbnb and you can get a private room starting at $49 per night. I don’t understand why more people don’t use this!

(m) #8

That would def be the first place I looked for next year! Maybe I’ll make some friends here by then and we can rent a house! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Candace) #9

So wish I could have been there! There is a yearly family get together, which was very keto friendly! Hope everyone had a great time!