Keto fest - food pictures?

(LUCAS KRAUSE) #1

Hello ketofesters,

I wish I could have attended, I was curious if some of you at keto fest this weekend could post food pictures here for those of us not able to attend? I’m curious to see it in action. If this is a duplicate or not appropriate let me know, I’m relatively new.

Thanks in advance.

(Joey Fouts) #2

They have awesome pictures, and they ship keto bread products.

(Davi) #3

I’ll try to take some pics and vids
https://www.pscp.tv/KuriosCurious/follow

(markkloch) #4

15 lbs of Bacon! NSV- spent a couple of hours packing my bacon in vacuum sealed bags, somebody has to do it, thank you ketofest!

(markkloch) #5

Oh yeah I ear some too :grinning:

(markkloch) #6

Ate some, too

(Nick) #7

(Patty W) #8

As a corollary, food inspired by KF in the 2 days immediately after:

1. Eggs Benedict, bacon, sautéed kale, coffee with HWC: all eaten al fresco overlooking Lake Champlain at the Shelburne Inn Farm in Burlington, VT.

2. Chicken & roasted garlic Carlshead Pizza made with my new Keto friend Davi (@kurios).

`

(Patty W) #9

Science Sunday lunch: keto chicken tikka masala (@Fiorella was the chef I believe); a grilled cheddar cheese sandwich courtesy of the Foxhill Bakery…& of course my share of the 150# of bacon used at KF.

Saturday dinner at Daddy Jack’s in New London…they had officially run out of the rib eye (gasp!), so I was forced to make due. I had the Keto Salad & a CH meat-lovers pizza. As you can see, I did not suffer much.

Saturday Maker Space Kitchen food classes:
Didn’t get a picture of the Lemon Dream cake, but it was awesome. (Kudos to Kim!)

@Richard had a pulled beef class that was fun. Don’t mind the plating, the beef with sour cream & keto cheese sauce was yummy.

@Fiorella had poppers…so good!