Keto Cooking Classes

(Sharon A Peters) #1

Does anyone know of any cooking classes being given on cooking or preparing keto foods? If so, who is doing them and where? Thanks!!!

(Guardian of the bacon) #2

There is possibly going to be cooking sessions at KetoFest 2017 in July @carl ?

There are a ton of keto recipes here on the forum now

There are more from the podcasts here http://2ketodudes.com/recipes.aspx

There are a lot of keto cookbooks available on Amazon as well.

Keto cooking is mostly quite basic, there aren’t a lot of technical techniques involved.

Some are utilizing modern gadgets such as Instant Pots and Sous Vide.

(carl) #3

Yes!! We will have keto cooking classes all day both days at the Spark Maker space

(Mark) #4

(Mark) #5

(Sharon A Peters) #6

My bad, apparently, for not having articulated my question more clearly: I am asking if anyone out there is aware of people teaching keto cooking classes. I am aware that there will be classes at KetoFest. I am aware that there are recipes and videos on the internet. I am aware of that because I have a culinary degree, 10+ years working experience and 6+ years of teaching cooking. I have been asked by a few people in my area to help them learn to prep keto. I have now done some private catering events, keto requested. So, if there appears to be a growing demand, I would like to be one of the people to meet it in my area. I have some current projects and will post adjusted and proofed recipes together with photos in the near future. I am basing these on “real” classic recipes that will work with the adjustments to keto. There is some good stuff out there, but there is also a lot of …, well … I shall leave it at that.

Thanks, though. And, if there really are people out there doing this, or who know of people who are, I’d love to visit with you about it.

(Guardian of the bacon) #7

Oh no problem. I simply misunderstood. I thought you were looking to receive help cooking. It is exciting to have an expert in the house. I look forward to your contributions!