Keto birthday cake success!

('Jackie P') #21

I have seen a few pictures of you on this site and I always think you look radiantly happy! :slight_smile: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(Jill F.) #22

Thank you, I am a pretty happy gal. My hubby and I went to dinner last night and I really wanted ribs. Then I looked up carbs and didnt want to get them. He talked me into it and I could only eat half before I got full anyway! Keto is simply amazing!

('Jackie P') #23

It is life changing. As has been said on other threads, it would be so good to “save” everyone we care about!
I have seen your husband looking happy too, and for good reason😊

(Jill F.) #24

I know the feeling. I have had about 20 people crawl out of the woodwork wanting my secret to weight loss. I tell them and they try it for a month then quit, say it’s too hard and never start, or ask if I take diet pills or supplements. No one can believe it is just a healthier diet!

('Jackie P') #25

I wish I could get them to try it for a month! I truly believe I have saved a couple of people though.:grin:

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #26

I’m starting to try to avoid using the word “diet” as it has negative connotations. I know “diet” just refers to a way of eating, but many people mentally link “diet” with calorie restriction and other things that are very limiting (not that cutting carbs is limiting in its own way).

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #27

Happy B-day :slightly_smiling_face: