Keto aid/ade for Australian's

(Rach) #1

Is there a version of the ketoaid for Aussie ingredients/brands? I searched and searched on here but can’t find anything. Any help is appreciated

(Jay AM) #2

You should be able to find magnesium citrate liquid near laxatives in s pharmacy section. Otherwise, it’s available in pill form in the vitamin section. I take the pill form instead of drinking it. The next thing you’re looking for is potassium. This is found in salt alternatives in the salt section, just check the labels and find one that lists a few hundred mg of potassium. Sorry I don’t have brands. Hopefully that helps you find stuff in your store though. I’ve noticed not all stores carry that stuff too so, you might need to check a couple.

(Rach) #3

Okay no worries, will have to see what I can find. Thanks

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #4

Rach, go to woolies or coles and find ‘lite salt’ and then goto the pharmacy and find ‘magnesium citrate’

I make the ketoaide recipe from this website.

KetoAide homemade

KetoAide homemade
(Rach) #5

Ooohhh thank you! Exactly the help I was looking for x

(Rach) #6

I just bought the lite salt and swisse magnesium. Do you follow the recipe as is for the magnesium as it isn’t the same? So you use half a tablespoon of the powder?

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #7

Hey Rach

I use a quarter tsp for lite salt and half a tsp of magnesium powder, I just eyeball it.
I follow the ketoaid recipe and not the instructions on the tub.

(Rach) #8

Teaspoon or tablespoon? The recipe says tablespoon for the magnesium

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #9

Oh wow, thank you for picking that up, I did not even notice it.
I have been using half a teaspoon, but I guess half a tablespoon is also okay?
Its an orange flavour so it depends on your preference of taste I guess.
Thanks again!

(Rach) #10

Haha that’s okay, that’s why I was confused!
I take other magnesium supplements though so I’m probably going to experiment with mine as I don’t want to have too much