Just treat it with carbs!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1

Interesting ‘treatment’ for type 2 diabetes in particular…

(Allie) #2

Maybe the goal is to kill off all diabetics and reduce the medical costs that way? :frowning:

Shocking advice…

(Susan) #3

Wow, this is really horrid advice for sure. This makes me seriously question Harvard!! Eeeek…

(Scott) #4

Anytime I see the name Harvard in a study I move on to something else.

(Edith) #5

Why is the only thing that helps dementia Beer?

(Will knit for bacon. ) #6

I think a bunch of Harvard researchers got drunk and started throwing darts at the weekly Piggly Wiggly ad.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #7

. . . something that always makes me act crazy?

FTFY! :grin:

(Joey) #8

I’m guessing Dr. William Li was a product of Harvard’s now infamous legacy admissions program. :pleading_face:

(April Harkness) #9

My youngest son’s father is a grad of the ivy league( he slummed it with me- an army vet going to community college followed by an online college with my GI bill!) He knew jack sh#t about nutrition. He is a research scientist and agreed he knew nothing regarding food nor exercise. He was always asking me. So just bc this advice comes from Harvard does not make me think this advice given is worth more than my community college brain has figured out on its own.

(Bob M) #10

Telling people with cancer to drink beer might be the worst advice I’ve seen. Maybe they should have a sugar and soybean oil chaser, too?