Just saying Hi from Florida

(Bart lyons) #1

Hi, my name is Bart and i’m a 40 year old male. I started Keto on September 9th of 2018. I was 267 pounds and now I’m down to 228 pounds. I have suffered from migraines most of my life and foot pain for the last ten years. Both are now entirely gone. Thanks Keto.

Man, great testimony, Bart! :+1:

Glad you’re here. Look forward to hearing more from you.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #3

Hello from Australia :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum!

(Carl Keller) #4

Welcome to the journey Bart. Ex-Floridian here. I miss those days when it’s pouring rain on you and it’s not raining across the street. Oh and pollen season and love bug season… ok maybe I don’t. Actually I just miss all the springs.

(Amy Ramadan) #5

Congrats on your progress so far!! Thanks for sharing your story and welcome to the group!!

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #6

Wow great progress. Living pain free feels amazing😉

Nice one Bart :slightly_smiling_face: I haven’t totally got rid of my migraines but they are few & far between.

(Laurie) #8

Hi Bart, I’m glad it’s working so well for you!

(Alex ) #9

Hi from the UK Bart, Alex here… Also a newb.

@Ghatazhak

(Jessica) #10

Hi there, I’m in Florida also! I am fairly new to Keto not really tracking much just trying to wing it by keeping carbs down. I love all the recipes. I am learning as I go it is a life style not a diet. Any tips from u would be great! Congrats on your success! :blush:

(Candy Lind) #11

Please also post in the “progress” sub-forum under non-scale victories! CONGRATS!! and KCKO.

(Lori) #12

Hello Bart! Neighbor to your South here in the Tampa area. I am 5 months in and down 35 lbs, Type 2 Diabetes gone, aches and pains…gone…high blood pressure…gone! Oh and 3/4 of my closet!! They know me by name at the thrift stores! Welcome and congratulations! Lori

(Bart lyons) #13

Thanks for all the replys. You guys are awsome.

(Anna Ali) #14

Hi Bart, I’m from NYC. It’s amazing to hear about your keto journey and migraine too. Any tips to share?

(Bart lyons) #15

The scales will say nothing is happening, but things are occurring underneath.