Just say NO to Chinese garlic

(Stickin' with mammoth) #1

(Joey) #2

Yikes. Not sure what to make of this, except to just say no.

U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A!

I try not to support the commies EVER when possible!

(Stickin' with mammoth) #4

The bleaching part freaks me out. What is this, ivermectin for spices?

Communism only works when slicing a pizza among hungry frat boys, otherwise war.

(Joey) #5

The good news is with a sharp enough knife you can slice one pizza into thousands of pieces.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #6

That better be a metaphor because from what I remember of frat boys, any piece smaller than their head is grounds for a noogie.

(UsedToBeT2D) #7

Wow. Thank you.

Hey! I like my Ivermectin!

Nope, still fails, because 2 of them actually chipped in, the rest are leeching scumbags!

(Ethan) #9

I am allergic to garlic anyway

Definitely.
I am mildly upset if it’s not Hungarian (or maybe some neighbour country, we export food too) but not even from Europe? Nope.
Hungary was always big on agriculture. We need to import some stuff, obviously, even some that we have too but there are cases when I almost lose it.

Not like I eat much garlic, we buy a head a few times a year… But some food requires it so I like to keep some in the freezer. Maybe I should grow them myself, it’s very easy for this amount…

(Eric) #11

Never seen garlic from China and luckily I live less than 50 miles from Gilroy California so only local garlic when I do use it. I would be skeptical of any produce or other food products from China.