Just hit 1098 Days - KETO

(Carolus Holman) #1

I just hit Three Years on KETO, I have maintained my weight within 20 pounds of my target for almost 2 years. I am not quite as gung-ho as I once was, but I would say that I am happy and living life on the KETO lifestyle. I may re-initialize my original careful KETO to lose a few more pounds, and my Body seems to have adjusted well to the Lazy-Keto.

To folks just starting out, stick with it, it is well worth the effort. I am still > 100 pounds down from my original weight when starting. It is truly something that can be maintained.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #2

Congratulations! I’m in 4 years in 2 1/2 months (Jan02). I get more gung-ho the longer I’m in - not in a pushy way, though. I don’t care what other people eat unless they ask my opinion. But when someone asks what I eat, they find out! Second congrats on the weight/fat loss. I didn’t have to do that but imagine it was lots of effort.

(Marianne) #3

Good for you! Your post is an encouragement to others.

(Marianne) #4

Wow, that is so awesome! God bless, I am still loving keto after over a year and a half. Never ceases to be a blessing.

(Consensus is Politics) #5

I havnt been on for a while, so this post is new to me. :cowboy_hat_face:

It will be three years for my on 16 OCT 2020. It just keeps getting easier and easier as time goes on.

Keto Vitae!

(Bob M) #6

100 pounds is astounding!

As of 1/1/21, I’ll be 2,555 days (7 years), give or take some leap days (2?). Not at “maintenance”, but there you go. I also take carvedilol, which from what I can see reduces lipolysis.

Have had a normal OGTT with insulin and a CAC scan (score zero), so while I’m not Ted Naiman, I’m still okay.

(Robin) #7

Love hearing that!

(Laurie) #8

Congratulations! And thank you for the encouraging reminder that it can be done.

(KCKO, KCFO) #9

Happy keto-versary…fireworks

(Susan) #10

Congratulations on hitting 3 years with Keto, this is great! Congrats on attaining and maintaining your 100 pounds weight loss as well; this is fantastic.

(Pete A) #11

It was 3 years for me Sept 1 and all is fantastic! Congratulations !!!

(Roberta Worley) #12

V e r y inspirational! Congratulations and may you make it to your final goal with more enthusiasm than ever!