Just for Non Foodies

(glen babicci) #1

Ok so I am not a cook, I can do steak and veg, stir fry’s, even my roast is basic, egg muffins are good.

But I am no cook if it takes more than 10 to 15 mins prep or cooking then adding and recooking you’ve lost my attention.
Sorry Carl and Richard.
So I thought a topic for non foodies for basic stuff to vary the diet.

EG I use Greek Yogurt (in Australia I use Tamara Valley) then put into smaller jars and in the top put frozen berries. MMM
As the berries melt adds flavour to the yogurt.

(Casey Brown) #2

I’ve found a good thing to do is to put a whole chicken in the crockpot (nothing on it, just a chicken) and then when it’s done, tear it apart into different containers and freeze the meat to make meals later. I like chicken salad with some of that chicken, mayo, some dill and garlic salt. Very delicious and super easy. It’s also nice making your own chicken cause it’s cheap and you can keep all of the juices to get your fat in!

(Newimprovedme ) #3

What works for me is making a high fat dressing once a week. Charter house blue cheese dressing is really easy to make. I buy a big bag of salad greens, avocados, olives, mushrooms… so when hungry I throw all of it together in a bowl with some leftover meat and dressing. Yum

(AnnaLeeThal) #4

Nothing easier than throwing some chopped veggies in the deep fryer. Or some thinly slice meat for a flash fry.