Just did a pretty hard core workout

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #1

…and feeling a little proud of myself :slightly_smiling_face:

So I was supposed to climb a mountain yesterday… 100 degrees leaving Sacramento, drove 90 minutes, and found too much snow to climb where I wanted too ! Crazy right ?
Instead, today I did 80 minutes on the treadmill at the max incline of 15%, at 3 mph. Burned just over 1000 cals, and covered 4 miles.
I wish it went steeper than 15 % incline… And it would be a better representation of what I’m training for, if I were to be wearing 40 lbs on my back… But that might look kind of goofy.

And while I’m on the subject, I must admit, I have not put in my personal info on these treadmills at Planet Fitness. So, taking into account that I’m bigger than the average Gorilla… I mean, guy :wink: Maybe I’m actually burning more calories than what the machine has been telling me ? I’ve always felt like I was pretty inefficient at calorie burning anyway and it takes more cals for the same output from me, as it does many others… I certainly used to break even at a much higher calorie count than the average guy…
But anyway :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve lost 3 more lbs, and I’m right on track :slightly_smiling_face:

(Susan) #2

Nice, Chris, grats, keep up the good work! =)

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #3

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: