Join this thread! CONDITIONS KETO CAN HEAL OR CURE

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #21

Friends? Or stalkers? Cuz your stuck with me FOREVER!!

MWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAA!

(I love you Tom)

(Becky) #22

T2D, high blood pressure, depression, anxiety, back pain, knee pain, all over body stiffness, skin tags, chronic sinus, chronic bronchitis and to the delight of my family and friends…no more HANGRY!

(Wenchie) #23

Wow now that you mention it… I don’t have them anymore :scream: never noticed till you just pointed it out

(Wenchie) #24

For me its:
Depression
Anxiety
Bad skin
Migranes
Back pain
And obviously cold sores

(Arlene) #25

Anxiety
Frequent colds
Hay fever
All over joint pain
Binge eating
Weight gain and more weight gain
Hot flashes
Mood swings
Skin tags
numbness in my toes
severe leg cramps

(Bob Lowrie) #26

I have noticed the brain fog has been replaced with clarity. I am so much more peaceful. Plus all the benefits everyone has mentioned. Thanks to all!!

(Bob Lowrie) #27

Thanks for your list. Did your skin tags just go away? I have 4 that have been bothering me. Thank you

(Arlene) #28

Yes. I had a nutritionist friend tell me years ago that skin tags were a symptom of high blood sugars, but I didn’t believe her at the time. My diabetic sister has lots of skin tags.

(Renee Slaughter) #29

I wonder if keto affected my bipolar disorder. I weaned off 1 med to see. I had a bad day maybe 2 in the month off of Latuda. Hmm? Quite possible

Keto has helped me to stop craving Alcohol everyday.

(Jane Reed) #31

Headaches due to sinus pressure caused by excess mucus in the sinus cavities. Gone.
Constant cough due excess mucus dripping into the back of my throat. Gone.

(Chris W) #32

Things Keto and ZC have helped and or resolved (many likely interrelated)

T2D (Blood Glucose, a1C etc.)
Hypertension
Elimination of medications
Obesity (weight down, body fat % down)
Inflammation
Joint pain
Edema
Bowel Function (no D or C)
Skin Tags
Snoring
Sleep
Eyesight (less near sighted)
Athlete’s foot and Toenail Fungus
Illness (seem to be largely immune to colds and flu, knock on wood :slight_smile: )
Seasonal Sinus congestion
Energy Level
Strength
Flexbility
Posture
Resting Heart Rate
Tolerance for exercise
Confidence
Morning Wood like a teenager (at 52 :smiley: )
Slightly less grey hair

I’m not sure there is a limit to what could be listed, most of this is due to re-balancing of hormones, and hormones are related to nearly every issue and/or symptom.

(Sheri Knauer) #33

Dermatitis. Every winter for the past 25 years or so, as soon as the temp got cold and humidity dropped, my hands would get severely dry to the point of all knuckles cracking open and fingertips splitting. Thousands of dollars worth of creams, dermatologist visits did absolutely nothing. All winter would be spent with my fingers and hands bandaged up looking like I stuck them in the garbage disposal. Started keto in 2016 and that winter, and now this winter, although my hands are still dry, they are not severely dry and no cracks or splits! And the only thing I use on them is coconut oil!

(THERESA PITTS) #34

Husband has been almost bald on top since his 30’s. He’s 53 now and growing hair again. And all of his hair is returning to its natural color, instead of grey. Even his beard.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #35

Well nice one I hadn’t heard of this before congrats to you!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #36

Wowowowow!
I’ve heard of people’s hair growing in thicker, but I haven’t heard of people’s hair regrowing when they had lost it!
The gray hair disappearing has happened to me. I actually was accused of coloring my hair. I’m 54 and have gray hair but not much and more has not grown in. So I already know that this is a possibility . wow good on him. He must be pretty happy about new hair growth

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #37

Yeah couple of you have listed all the things that the ketogenic diet of has done for you. I’m tempted to write out my long list here too. When I do, You better sit down because it’s long. LOL

(Jenn Monaghan) #38

Keto fixed these things for me:

IBS I had for 30 years
Low energy
Asthma
Allergies
Tingly/numb toe
Headaches
Anxiety/mood
Weight down 60 lbs so far

And the weirdest one: The limbal ring (ring around the iris) actually got thicker and darker like when I was younger. I’ve never seen anyone else mention this one…

(3c6f21097d06511a9e23) #39

Oh, (because it doesn’t give me pain anymore I forgot) I was down for a foot operation to try and alleviate severe pain from bunion on right foot. No operation but since Keto I’m now free of pain and walking 5 miles most days.
\v/

Sugar cravings

Since a couple of weeks into Keto, ive been free of (badly) craving sugar multiple times every day. It’s brilliant.