Jillian Michaels on the Keto Diet

(cheryl) #62

good point. I don’t think she’s an idiot. I am not a fan.

(Doug) #63

:smile: Never heard that one before.

(Running from stupidity) #64

Courtesy Fawlty Towers, the greatest TV ever produced in the history of everything, including the history of the future :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #65

This probably isn’t funny at all out of context.

(Doug) #66

Well yeah, man - it’s already the next day for you…

(Karyn) #67

So Jillian Michaels is definitely on a press tour to promote something… I found out that I will have to be in close contact with her this week (broadcast television) and it’s going to take all my will power not to hiss at her when I walk into the greenroom. :speak_no_evil:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #68

Can you please mentally hiss at her from all of us? Thank you in advance.

(Running from stupidity) #69

And throw fat at her.

Ta.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #70

Dude, don’t throw fat at her, it will increase inflammation and shorten her telomeres. Not cool.

On a certain level, her heart is probably in the right place. On the other hand, if she’s on a book tour, then of course she’s going to express negative opinions about any sort It’s just not of diet/way of eating that is different than what she promotes in her book and in her various services that you have to pay good money for.

I stopped watching Biggest Loser a long time ago once it became apparent that a lot of the contestants ended up gaining a lot of their weight back.

She’s just the latest in a long line of diet & exercise gurus. Give it 5-10 years and there will another one to take her place. And as the 2 Keto Dudes say, in the meantime, keep on and Keto on.

(Running from stupidity) #72

Her bank account?

(Jane) #73

Follow the money. Explains 99% of shit that doesn’t make sense at first.

(Edgar) #74

But that will throw her into a state of emergency D:

(Running from stupidity) #75

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #77

My nephrologist and transplant nephrology team are super happy with my keto results and blood work. They have both told me they wished their other renal patients would adopt a keto lifestyle. Kidney damage indeed! :cowboy_hat_face: