Its plant based news..... again

(Christopher John Howson) #1

as some of you know i have a Facebook page where i have been documenting my progress as i navigate the keto world of low carbohydrate performance for the last year or so.

recently, the page was sent this link from a worried like minded fellow keto-er.
i watched the entire clip (27 mins) and yeah, its worth watching.

id like to know what you all think - so heres the link.

(wondering of you have already seen it @richard)

yes - i have already dissected the video for myself already, but will save my biased opinion until later…

here is one to start you all off…

“keto causes hair loss” was one of my favourite lines,of the clip, said the bald headed man!

looking forward to some great discussion.

Enjoy

Chris

(Rob) #2

Already discussed

(Christopher John Howson) #3

beauty - cheers @Capnbob

That idiot and his veggie propaganda are well known. He’s dangerous because he does that thing where he ALMOST gives credit to the things he hates then uses his fake obscure “science” to tell you it’ll kill you. That guy can rot in hell with his celery. I’m gonna go to the gym and toughen up my gallbladder.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #5

He’s a tool and not worthy of anyone’s attention.

(Cece Blackstock) #6

Hmmm… he’s not only missing his hair, but eyebrows as well… I’ve watched this one before as well, but I’d never noticed his lack of eyebrows… I wonder if he’s received chemo? I certainly hope that’s not the case for him, but it wouldn’t speak very well to his vegan lifestyle…