It's amazing what you can accomplish in a year doing keto

(6110a95110b3acdb11b8) #1

I’ve lost 47lbs this past year with this new lifestyle. Slow and steady wins the race. Never give up, you will be rewarded in the end. I welcome my 45th birthday in January. I feel 25 :+1:t2::+1:t2::grin::grin:

(Mel) #2

Congrats! You look amazing!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #3

You look so much happier! Way to stick with it and happy birthday!

(Jennibc) #4

Big Congratulations and an early happy birthday! I just turned 52 and I feel better than I did when I was 32! It’s funny how everyone assumes feeling bad and lethargic is just a natural part of aging, when it’s really a natural part of eating the crap we’ve been convinced for almost a century that we are supposed to be eating.

(Carl Keller) #5

You definitely look great! The smile in the last photo vs the smirk in the first one, tells the whole story. Congrats on reclaiming your health. This is the best possible birthday present you could give yourself. :wink:

(Jane) #6

Congratulations!!! You look fantastic and SOOO much happier!!

(Ellen) #7

Amazing job! You look great, and that’s a big happy smile :grin:

You LOOK 25 too! Very well done :grinning:

(Doug) #9

Onboard with this.

Congrats and Happy Birthday! :slight_smile:

(Central Florida Bob ) #11

It’s a good thing you feel like 25 instead of 45 because you look like 25 instead of 45!

(Laurie) #12

Wow, big difference. I admire the before & afters of people who lost a lot, but it’s posts like yours that inspire me the most, because I’m in the “need to lose 50 pounds” category. Thank you also for your words of wisdom; I’ll remember to hang in there when I feel I’m losing s-l-o-w-l-y.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #13

Fantastic effort :slight_smile: You look wonderful.

(Anjum) #14

You LOOK 25!!! Congrats on the loss and Happy Birthday!!! :birthday:
Thanks for such a boost of inspiration.

Congrats to your success on the Keto diet!

…but why didn’t anyone warn me that one of its side effects was sprouting pink fluffy cat ears?! :smiley:

Well done, you look great.

(Misty Foley) #17

Congratulations! It is wonderful and you look so happy!!

(Palomila) #18

Congrats!

(Doug) #19

True. :slightly_smiling_face: Amazing transformation. The things that are possible…