It happened like yall said

(Rob) #21

I’m not shilling for Accu-Chek, but I set the SoftClix on a 2 and hardly feel it. In fact, the first time I used it I actually poked myself twice. I set it at 2, did the stick … didn’t feel anything and set the dial to 2.5. After the second stick I saw I had two small drops of blood on my finger from two different places. The first stick actually did something. I still feel it a little a few minutes later but nothing like I did with my old one. I don’t avoid testing anymore because of the stick.

(Mandy) #22

@MarvinGardens I am definltey going to look into this one. While I like to know my numbers, being stuck hurts!

@Regina I will keep you updated! I will say this though. I did a 16:8 IF yesterday. Had BPC, eggs and sausage this morning. Ribeye, creamed spinach and avocado for lunch. I tested just now and my meter shows 3.1. good grief. So while I may have wavered a bit after the wine, I am back full force today! I think for me, its going to be important to do a IF at least, to get back on track. Which I dont actually mind lately. I’m rarely hungry at dinner. I cannot say what this has to do with my weight as I have vowed to not weigh for a few weeks. It was only proving to discourage me even though I am feeling tons better.

(Chris W) #23

There is keto adapted is when you have your ketones generating more than you are using and this allows your levels to rise and start the conversion to fat adaption. Fat adaption is triggered by the ketones but in of self is a different thing than ketosis.

I got a SoftClix on your recommendation on a different thread, and I thank you for it! Good stuff.